segunda-feira, 15 de novembro de 2010

IPTV and Flash Lite 3.1

It is with great satisfaction that I announce my first article as a collaborator of the worldly acclaimed Flash & Flex Developer's Magazine has been published! It deals with IPTV and Flash Lite 3.1 and can be found here:



I am currently working on a very inclusive article for the next issue on Flash game engines - which I hope will serve as a good reference not only for developers who are taking their first steps in the area, but also for those who wish to compare their current tools with what other libraries may offer. It will be out next month.

Finally, regarding Coding Reality itself, I am writing a new exclusive article which also focuses on game engines - albeit with no particular attention to Flash-based ones.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário